Tavern Inspections & Liquor License Enforcement-Dixon
Member's Fee: $0
Non-Member & Civilian Fee: $0
This Class has been Canceled
COURSE CONTENT: This new one-day class was originally written at the request of the Illinois Liquor Control Commission. The first half of this one-day class provides the skills needed for local police officers to inspect taverns for violations of the state liquor regulations.
The topics covered include:
· Proper license for special events
· Health and safety regulations
· Signage and advertising restrictions
· BASSET law
· How to spot counterfeit liquor
· A special focus will be placed on the recent changes to the Happy Hour law.
The second half of the class satisfies the Illinois legal requirement for mandated training prior to conducting liquor or tobacco age compliance testing, commonly called "sting operations".