Active Shooting Response for T.C.'s-Oregon
See registration information below
Member's Fee: $0
Non-Member & Civilian Fee: $229
Make every second count when you are faced with a fast-moving incident.
From college campuses to workplace violence to mall shootings, the active shooter is a unique challenge for law enforcement agencies. 911 calls from frightened victims and bystanders are a reality that telecommunicators will continue to be faced with.
• Profiling the active shooter
• Five origins of active shootings
LEARN HOW TO:
• Ques on and protect callers and witnesses
• Inform and protect law enforcement and responders
• Identify the mentality and characteristics of active shooters
• Pre-arrival instructions
• Gathering vital intelligence for responders
• Communicating with the active shooter
• Workplace violence
• School shootings
• Containment plans
• Safe environment
• ICS in active shootings
• Critical incident stress debriefings
• Immediate Action Rapid Deployment tactics (IARD)
REGISTRATION: Please contact Heidi at 203-350-0358 to register (Course 17-2034)
- MTU1 Is NOT handling the registrations.
- Forward the invoice to MTU1 after receiving it.
MTU1 will cover the $229.00 per person tuition, starting at three per agency until we determine demand from MTU1 member agencies
Sandy Beitel is the Ogle County 911 Coordinator and she is working on IDPH EMD hours and has obtained the site code.