News- previous articles
Executive Institute Newsletter- October 201710/31/2017 7:38:00 PM
Executive Institute October Newsletter
This edition of ILETSBEI news features the Recommendations on Selection and Use of Personal Protective Equipment and Decontamination Products for First Responders Against Exposure Hazards to Synthetic Opioids, Including Fentanyl and Fentanyl Analogues by the Interagency Board.
The article discusses the:
- Increase of illicit use of opioids
- How different types of opioids can affect your health
- Opioids exposure risks
- Which materials to use when collecting samples, and more.
The newsletter also includes an article from the:
- Office of Justice Programs' Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP)
- Recently announced important funding for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)
- A summary of the recent Problem-Oriented Policing Conference
- Cyber Security Awareness month
- Back-to School safety
- Domestic Violence Awareness month.
Additionally, we introduced two new employees to our team. If you are interested in submitting an article, please email our graduate assistant Anna Balek at email@example.com.
To view the newsletter please click here.
Posted In: Drugs, Executive Institute Training, Officer Safety, Publication, back to News- previous articles