Cancelled-SIG SAUER Armorer-P320 Pistol only-Forreston
Member's Fee: $0
Non-Member & Civilian Fee: $260
This class has been Cancelled
All registration is managed by Sig Sauer
MTU1 will reimburse MTU1 member agencies for tuition for no more than (1) registrant per agency, unless otherwise approved, when the paid invoice is forwarded to MTU1
P320 Armorer Course
Host Contact: Jarrett Wehunt Telephone: (815) 938-3006 E-mail: email@example.com
Course No.: AC-320AC-20180726-1F
Registration: Register on-line at www.sigsaueracademy.com, or contact the SIG SAUER Academy Training Coordinator via phone at 603-610-3411.
click here for direct registration link to this class on the Sig Sauer website
The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol.
Following successful program completion, certification / re-certification to perform these procedures is valid for a period of three (3) years.
Brief Course Overview of subjects to be covered:
- Introduction to SIG SAUER SIG P320 pistol
- Examination of the P320 safety systems
- Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, magazines
- A thorough examination of all pistol operations
- Inspection procedures
- Operational function checks
- Sights: installation, adjustment
- Alternative maintenance methods