4 hr. (pm) Legislative Update Zoom
Members' Fee: $0
Sworn Non-Members' Fee: $50
Non-Members' Fee: $50
The Legislative Update will consist of an analysis of all of the recent legislative enactments that deal directly with the Law Enforcement Community.
The Topics covered by the Presentation include, but are not limited to, the following:
- New Offenses;
- Criminal Law Amendments;
- Criminal Procedure Law Changes;
- Corrections Law Changes;
- Drugs and Alcohol Amendments;
- Firearms Amendments;
- Sex Offenses and Offenders Amendments;
- Children and Juvenile Law Amendments;
- Victims’ Rights and Consumer Fraud Changes;
- Domestic Violence Changes;
- Vehicle Code Changes;
- County Law Changes;
- Changes that create new Acts and more.
All registrations are received on the MTU#1 website.
If you are registering for a distant learning class, you must access the registration via the training calendar. The calendar view will allow you to first select which classroom the officer(s) are attending.
THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC MEETING