Remember the FREE-ILETSB Executive Institute On-line Training10/3/2017 8:53:00 AM
The ILETSB Executive Institute provides Law Enforcement FREE online courses that meet state mandates.
Today’s criminal justice practitioner strives for training that is relevant, engaging, and focus-centered. Equally important for some, is the modality in which the training is received. This is why the ILETSB Executive Institute introduced a series of cost-free online courses that gives criminal justice practitioners the flexibility to learn from home or at work.
Why Choose The Online Learning Network?
- No cost to Illinois criminal justice agencies
- Many courses meet mandated training requirements
- 24-hour accessibility
- Enhanced engagement that leads to improved retention
- Interactive learning activities
- Learning and knowledge assessments
- Relevant topics for criminal justice practitioners
- Student User Manual and Person-to-Person Help Desk
- Retention of training records and Student Learning Portfolio
- Certificate of Completion
Who May Use The Online Learning Network?
Active Illinois certified law enforcement officers, correctional officers, and telecommunicators may register for an account with The Online Learning Network (OLN), a cost-free resource for online training.
Go to our website page for more detail information, including a listing of available training and the mandates they fulfill.
Posted In: Outside Training, Resources, back to Training