Glock Armorer Course-Forreston
Member's Fee: $0
Non-Member & Civilian Fee: $250
MTU1 will only be reimbursing for ONE member per agency unless approved otherwise
Class 105542 8/14/2018 / Armorer's Course
Glock Armorers class website link
All registrations are managed by Glock. MTU1 members should register with Glock then forward the invoice, or paid receipt for reimbursement. No shows will be billed for the cost of the class
Certification – 3 Yrs
*Student supplies safety glasses for eye protection and a small flashlight.
*GLOCK provides lunch meal unless otherwise noted.
*Certified Armorer Certification for all GLOCK Model Pistols (except G18/C Select-Fire models).
Morning (8:00 – 12:00)
- Safety Rules
- Safe Action System Design
- Function of Safeties
- Unloading & Clearing
- Field Stripping & Reassembly
- Detail Disassembly & Reassembly of Slide
Afternoon (1:00 – 5:00)
- Detail Disassembly & Reassembly of Receiver
- Fire Control Component Configurations / Engagement
- Multiple Practice Disassembly & Reassembly of Entire Pistol
- Options / Alternate Parts Offered
- Sights / Tools
- Diagnostics / Trouble Shooting Guides
- Written Examination (Minimum Required Score 80%)
- Class Completion & Farewell
NOTE: This is a generic agenda and may be altered somewhat by the Instructor.