16 hr. Glock Operator Course-Forreston
Member's Fee: $2
Non-Member & Civilian Fee: $300
MTU1 will only be reimbursing for ONE member per agency unless approved otherwise
Glock Operator Course
class #105543 website link
All registrations are managed by Glock. MTU1 members should register with Glock then forward the invoice, or paid receipt for reimbursement. No shows will be billed for the cost of the class
GLOCK provides lunch meal unless otherwise noted.
2. Required equipment
3. Safety Brief
4. Range Procedures and Commands
5. Nomenclature of the Glock Pistol
7. Dry Practice
8. Presentation of the pistol
9. The fundamentals of marksmanship
10. Manipulation of the Pistol
11. Ready Positions
13. Target Engagements
14. Shooting on the move
Required Student Equipment
1. A Glock Pistol with no modifications other than sights of external cosmetics. Pistols with internal or external modifications that could render the pistol less safe that it was originally produced are not allowed.
2. A strong side, belt support holster which covers the trigger and trigger guard. Duty Holsters are highly encouraged but no required.
3. Magazine carrier(s) with or without flaps, capable of carrying two magazines.
4. 3 magazines
5. A belt capable of supporting the weight of the holster, pistol and magazines
6. Eye protections, hearing protection and a hat or ball cap with a brim or bill to prevent fired cases from landing behind shooters glasses.
7. 1000 rounds of factory loaded ammunition of the proper caliber.